Certainty about economic value
If you want to buy or sell a business, there is no way of getting around it: the economic value of the company must be expertly determined before you enter the actual negotiations. This is where BrightOrange comes in: the analysis of economic value is the very core of our service provision. We also use that expertise to help settle value issues in disputes, as court-appointed experts, for instance, and as (forensic) mediators. Our Registered Valuators also provide independent valuations, fairness opinions, and second opinions.
This is what we can do for you
BrightOrange provides the following services:
• We support our M&A clients throughout the entire purchase or sales procedure. This yields the best possible financial result.
• For the judicial authorities, we draft unequivocal expert reports
• We equip lawyers with the economic arguments to win their court cases
• We offer arguing shareholders or spouses solutions rather than costly proceedings
• We provide finance professionals with state-of-the-art valuation reports that can be used without further ado.
BrightOrange is located in Amsterdam and Houten in the Netherlands and works for both national and international clients. We are an independent party that is fully specialised in supporting our clients in the buying and selling of companies. These clients are usually the directors and majority shareholders of medium-sized companies.